A full year of shooting completed and congratulations to all winners for the
2015-16 Club Champion in the grades:
- Target Rifle A Grade – Graham Aitchison with a score of 1178.122 from David McIntosh on 1178.114 and Mark Wilson on 1177.119.
- Target Rifle B Grade was won by Jim Reid with 1006.39 from Steve Lamb.
- Target Rifle C Grade won by Ian Thacker on 1057.50 from Paul Simmons.
- F Standard was won by Clem Payne on a score of 1319.52 from Ray Charlton.
- F Open the winner was Peter Merriman on 1405.115 from Russell LeMaitre; and
- FTR the winner was Daniel Sly on 1370.93 from Shane Dowling.
Well done to all and for more, see the full results.
Bring on 2016-2017 and to all best wishes for a successful year !!
The ACT was again well represented with four shooters attending the Northern Territory Championships, held 9 -13 June in Darwin. ACT shooters featured well in various range and daily aggregates over the championships including the Lou Hook lead-up, Northern Territory Queens and Grand Championship events. Notably in the Lou Hook lead-up was Cedric May’s 1st in FS-B and Graham Aitchison 4th in TRA. Cedric and Graham collected badges in the Queens and, Cedric, Graham and Shaun Wingrove, Grand Aggregate medals. Congratulations to all, well done. Full Results
The following rule 2.15 has been altered in the latest version of the SSR’s,
issued 23 May 2016.
Dust and wind, elements for a tough series and one that confronted competitors in the SARA Queens series held at Lower Light, South Australia at the end of April.
Congratulations to Canberra members Graham Aitchison and Cedric May on their success. Graham won the Hunt lead-up series, 3rd badge in the Queens and 3rd for the Grand Championship. Along with range and a daily aggregate Graham also won the Veterans trophy. Cedric won the silver medal in Stage 1 of the Queens adding to gold for both the 500m and 600m ranges. (Full Results).
Well done to both members and great to see ACT well represented at these shoots.