SPONSORS OF THE 2019 ACT QUEENS PRIZE
The Canberra Rifle Club would like to thanks the following sponsors who contribute to the success of our ACT Queens.
HARDY BARRELS from New Zealand:
Hardy Rifle Engineering have spent a significant amount of time and resource on the research, development and testing of their match grade barrels to produce a barrel of world class quality.
Group Solutions and Corella who have enabled the HARDY BARREL sponsorship will be able to assist with your enquiries.
- Target Rifle A Grade – Electarget – Agents for Kongsberg Electronic Targets
- Target Rifle B Grade – The Maher’s and the Negus’s
- Target Rifle C Grade – One Off Precision Engineering
- F Standard A – Malcolm Challen and Rae Foot
- F Standard B – David Higgins and Dennis Formiatti
- F / TR – Cedric May and Stephen Sharp
- F Open – The Dovey Family
- Winchester – https://www.winchesteraustralia.com.au/
- Mount Majura Vineyard – http://www.mountmajura.com.au/ (just over the road)
- Group Solutions
- David Duprez of Corella
- Graham Aitchison
- Chris Bourke
- Robert Courtney
- Helen Gilbert
- The McIntosh’s
- Jim Reid
- Peter Robinson
- ACT Government, Sport and Recreation